Full-Time Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
LifeSquare is a disruptive technology that will forever change the way the world handles health information. We’re still stealth, but we just raised our Series A from a top-tier VC, making now the most exciting time to join.
Think about the last inscrutable medical website you were forced to use. Now imagine if it were rebuilt by the designer of your favorite modern, beautiful web app — that’s a critical piece of LifeSquare that we need to create together.
You will own and manage our entire front-end, including our websites for consumers and for medical professionals. You should have a passion for creating clean, intuitive web applications. And because we are dealing with critical medical information, it is important that we find a developer with a keen eye for interaction design.
- Develop and iterate our consumer, paramedic, and other websites
- Create intuitive, scalable, and responsive interfaces
- Use all the tricks up your sleeve to guide users into entering medical info correctly, whether it be live lookups and validation using AJAX, or just meticulously-chosen label placement
- Match comps from our graphic designer
- Test extensively and use responsive design techniques, so that our sites are pixel perfect on smartphones, ambulance laptops, hospital computers, and older home desktop machines
- Integrate a modern payment processor (e.g. Stripe)
Required skills and experience
- 2+ years of front-end web development experience
- Expertise on the state of the art in HTML, CSS and JS, as well as JS libraries
- Expertise in Python web frameworks (e.g. Django)
- In-depth knowledge of mobile browsers and responsive web design
- Passion for interaction design
- Adept with cross-browser testing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Healthcare domain expertise
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.