Full-Time Timetric Python Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re looking for a Python developer to work on our web-based data pubilcation platform and products.
Timetric is a business information company, working with high-value data across a range of industries. A core part of the company is the in-house Timetric data platform, built to work with and serve up all our content.
We produce focussed data content across a huge range of topics, from construction cranes to contactless payments; catastrophe insurance to copper mining, and you’ll learn a surprising amount about a surprising range of things.
We develop mostly in Python/Django, which will be the core of the role, but we’ve got a substantial frontend codebase as well, so any JS experience is a plus.
You need to have:
- Python & Django experience.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Used to working with git.
And it would be really great if you also had some of:
- Able to put together a quick HTML/CSS interface
- Familiar with web standards
- Numerical/scientific/mathematical background.
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Solr, ElasticSearch
- Comfortable in a DevOps environment
How to Apply
Apply by sending a cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org