Full-Time Test/Verification Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be writing end to end automated tests for a complex enterprise class security product based on micro-virtualization. It needs in depth understanding of automation for web browsers and desktop applications on Windows and/or Mac platform. Good understanding of operating systems, networking, storage, etc. will be useful in developing solid automation frameworks. Expertise beyond record and playback testing is needed to deliver a quality product.
• Develop test plans, tests and automation frameworks for Windows or Mac
• Develop frameworks to stress test the product and find functional and performance issues
• Analyze logs and regressions to root cause product issues
• Coordinate effectively with development and product teams to produce high quality software
• Development experience in one or more object oriented languages like C++, C#, or Objective-C
• Knowledge of testing web browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome
• 2+ years of experience in automation development
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Experience in some scripting languages like Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.
• Experience in Web and Desktop automation using some of the standard automation frameworks like UIAutomation, Microsoft Active Accessibility, Selenium, etc.
• Experience in maintaining test lab with multiple platforms
• Experience in administration and configuration of Windows and Mac machines
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location(s): Cupertino, CA & Cambridge, UK