Full-Time Systems/Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for enhancements and new products. Develops system management software products to deliver end-to-end datacenter management. Collaborates with internal teams, external partners and vendors to deliver high quality software products.
· Works in a geographically dispersed project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including product design, analysis, architecture, coding, developer testing, and integration
· Collaborates with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
· Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
· Provides domain-specific expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
· Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
· Minimum 6-10 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills
· Extensive experience with Python programming specifically developing system management software.
· In depth understanding of server, storage and network platforms.
· Experience with Microsoft and VMware virtualization platforms.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Experience working in a SCRUM based Agile software development environment.
· Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
· Designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Job ID: 1352637
How to Apply
You can apply at hp.com or go to the following url.