Full-Time Sr. Software Engineer – Python
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
RiverMeadow is looking for enthusiastic and motivated people who want to be right in the middle of not just cloud computing, but multi-cloud agility. You will be a member of our product development team, working on exciting new products that have the potential to change the market dynamics among cloud service providers, and be an integral member of a team building first-of-their-kind cloud applications.
As part of the backend engineering team, you’ll work directly with engineers in a dynamic, open environment. You’ll employ the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering and utilize best in class tools and frameworks to build a scalable, enterprise-class, SaaS application for the cloud.
You are a highly motivated team-player who can easily communicate your ideas and has the sensibility to listen to input from a variety of sources, be they creative or technical. You have a dogged determination to get the job done and you won’t compromise on the quality of your work.
● Be responsible for key middleware components of the platform
● Develop vital workflow management functions of the enCloud Management platform.
● Develop REST APIs, as well as contribute to the overall API framework
● Implement solution using iterative processes, Agile development methodologies and test-driven development.
● 2+ years developing SaaS or IaaS cloud platform software for virtualization, provisioning, backup, cloning, network storage, or similar server technology.
● 2+ years developing a fully multi-tenant solution or experience with conversion of a single-tenant solution into a multi-tenant solution
● 3 or more years of development experience with Python
● Experience with REST APIs
● Knowledge of simple workflow engines and job management systems
● Clear understanding of the operational impacts of implementation decisions
● Shell or WMI scripting
● Knowledge of, and experience with, Agile methodologies and test-driven development
Desired skills (not mandatory)
● Open Source contribution to Xen, KVM, Linux or OpenStack
● Experience with Java and Perl
● Experience with C
● KVM, VMware ESX, Xen server, or Hyper-V operation and management
● Knowledge of vCloud, AWS or any public cloud
How to Apply
If you are driven to excel in your career, we’d like to hear from you. Please apply to email@example.com