Full-Time Sr Python Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Come join us at Atlassian as a Python Developer. You will be working in a fast paced SaaS environment where every line of code you write will be appreciated by a developer community of millions. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, monitoring, scaling and optimizing the code that powers Atlassian software. The company and our products are scaling rapidly and this is the team with the most to gain (and the most at stake!).
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop new software applications, features, and frameworks.
- Build and improve Open Source Python components
- Discover and troubleshoot issues with the existing architecture and code
- Work with UI developers and designers, with product managers for product and application innovation
- Polish and improve our existing UX/UI
- Gain an understanding of all technologies used in the backend infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to: operating systems internals (POSIX UNIX in particular), networking (IP, routing, RPC), large scale data storage (SQL databases, highly scalable schema-less alternatives, as well as networked file systems), encryption and authentication protocols (OAuth, SSL)
- Programming in Python and Django
- Front end technologies such as CSS/HTML, JQuery and JSON
- Distributed version control internals (Git, Mercurial)
- Agile development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Schema-based data storage (SQL)
- Operating systems internals (POSIX UNIX)
How to Apply
Please send me your resume at : email@example.com