Full-Time Sr. Django/Python Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
OpenCrowd is a open source products and services company building collaboration centric application for our clients. Our primary focus is building custom Collaborative Dashboards, Business-Social Media and Mobile applications on cloud platforms. We have several products like Collaboration AppBuilder (http://www.opencrowd.com/appbuilder/ ) and IdeaShare (ideashare.opencrowd.com) that leverage Django/Python framework. Our clients range from IBM, major Investment firms to early stage start ups.
We are looking for individuals who can work in a dynamic team environment and help craft and build innovative solutions for our clients. We are looking for programmers who can help us extend our product set (Collaboration AppBuilder) as we add more features.
- Build software components that comply with the application architecture and detailed design
- Work with project managers and/or clients to scope work, produce estimates and to help define deliverables and timelines
- Select technologies, recommend architectures and create technical design based on client requirements
- At least three years experience developing web application in Django/Python
- Four to seven years experience developing database-driven, web applications
- Proficiency across the range of J2EE technologies and frameworks like Struts, Spring is a solid plus
- Strong Object Oriented Design and experience developing high-performance systems and web sites (caching, performance, messaging, serialization, etc)
- Knowledge of RDBMS, database design. Worked with at least one of the following: Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, or PostgreSQL
- Experience working in a fast changing environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and technical decisions
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, develop and retain the very best people. Our program allows our employees to select the features that make the most sense for their individual and/or dependent(s) needs. Our benefit features include; medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, life, disability, retirement plan, pre-tax transit benefit and a competitive time off program.
OpenCrowd is an equal opportunity employer.