Full-Time Software Generalist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Exciting startup in the red-hot online payment space looking for a versatile and technical generalist to join our team!
We are looking for someone who is an all around player who can learn quickly and has excellent problem solving skills. Someone who is looking for a good startup adventure. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, take pride in doing their best work, and be somone looking to become integrally involved in an exciting B2B startup. At the minimum, you should be good at Python/Django and Django-related technologies.
Who we are:
Subuno is a credit card fraud screening platform built to cater to help merchants fight credit card fraud. Our platform aggregates fraud solutions and allow merchants to leverage the best solutions with one simple integration.
You Should be:
- Excited about and willing to learn new technologies
- Motivated to be an integral part of a small team
- Ability to meet deadlines with acute attention to details and work on several projects concurrently
- Ability to learn and adapt and find solutions to problems
- Capable of contributing to discussions relating to improving functionalities, efficiencies, designs, etc.
- Willing to keep up with current developments in the industry and contribute ideas
- Building and maintaining software in Python
- Customizing various Django packages/features
- Maintain and manage our instance hosted on AWS, and AWS features
- Trouble shoot issues and provide support to customers related to our API and integrations
- Must have: Python, Django
- Familiar with : GitHub, AWS, mySQL, Apache, Linux
How to Apply