Full-Time Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Beonten Inc. builds information exchanges for economically optimized crowd-sourcing. We work together as a cross-functional team to define and build our products. We want you to help develop flawlessly engaging user experiences, rich intuitive interactions and compelling online social spaces. We practice rapid iteration, continuous deployment, as well as code and design review. Everyone gets a book budget and we host weekly learning seminars.
Ideal candidates love solving hard challenges, learning about new domains and exploring new technologies. Above all else, ideal candidates care deeply about producing maintainable, reusable, and standards-compliant code. Come help revolutionize business, education and government. Positions are full-time and based in Boston’s financial district.
- Design information markets and virtual economies.
- Develop web applications, algorithms, and data analytics modules in Python and C/C++.
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-platform accessibility
- Contribute to architecture, database, and API design decisions.
- Proven track record and proficiency with Python, C/C++ and Django.
- Familiarity with Postgres or similar relational database.
- Experience using git or similar version control systems.
- An understanding of web standards and web design fundamentals.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Evidence of personal projects or participation in open-source projects.
- Knowledge or interest in economics, a plus.
- User and preferably design/development experience with Sharepoint, Jive, Yammer, Documentum or other social enterprise systems, a plus.
How to Apply
Send your resume and examples of your best work(s) to email@example.com. We will take applications until we’ve found the best people.