NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are a digital agency that offers strategy and ideation, design and technology, and digital media services to forward thinking global brands. To learn more, please visit www.ff0000.com
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting and developing highly interactive websites, products, applications and other interactive projects.
- Hands-on role developing interactive experiences
- Assist Account Manager and Producer in scoping out projects
- Utilize performance optimization practices and contribute to sound development solutions
- Write clean, documented, reusable, and scalable code
- Plan and architect interactive elements ahead of time
- Learn and contribute to RED’s Development Framework
- Author and maintain technical documentation through the life of a project
- Maintain the highest coding standards and best practices by keeping up with the latest development enhancements and techniques
- Be an active player in advancing the goals of the Development Dept – contribute to the RED code libraries and do research of new emerging technologies as time permits
- Web development experience
- Expert knowledge of Python, Django, Relational Databases, Website Architecture, Unix/Linux
- Also open to considering candidates with expert knowledge of Node.JS and a willingness to learn Python
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus
- Expert understanding of usability, best practices, optimization techniques
- Can demonstrate user centered thinking
- Creative toolset knowledge (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Interest in experimenting with new technologies
How to Apply
To learn if your background aligns with our needs, please email your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. RED is an equal opportunity employer.