Full-Time Software Engineer – Backend
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cureatr is a mobile enterprise SaaS company based in NYC focused on communication and care coordination for healthcare providers. We’re venture backed and were selected in the inaugural group of the New York State Digital Health Accelerator. We already have great traction in the marketplace with institutions like DaVita Healthcare Partners and Mount Sinai Medical Center, and we were recently named one of 5 health IT startups to watch by Becker’s and a Hot Healthcare company by Entrepreneur. We’ve tripled in size in the last 6 months and are growing fast. Next, we need you!
Our goal at Cureatr is to improve healthcare communication and collaboration, by simplifying and standardizing the most critical clinical workflows at the point-of-care. We aim to build modern and usable mobile and web applications that healthcare professionals love to use, while at the same time integrating deeply with the existing Health IT infrastructure and providing administrators and executives with the control and insights they need.
- Design, implement, test and deploy major new features crossing one or more of the following areas
- server-side APIs and infrastructure (Python + MongoDB and more)
- native mobile applications (iOS / Android)
- Learn, create, improve, have fun
- Mastery of at least one programming language, familiarity with a broad range of programming paradigms
- Demonstrated industry experience OR a Computer Science degree from a top-tier school
- Familiarity with cryptography and security concepts
- Familiarity with day-to-day lives of healthcare professionals is helpful, but not required
- Desire to contribute to open source projects, blogging, organizing technical meetups
- Experience with highly-available real-time systems at scale
- Experience with HL7 and other Healthcare Technology standards
- Keen eye for design – must feel physical pain when using poorly designed apps
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Commuter allowance
- Lots of IRC time
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and attach your resume and github profile / code samples if available.