Full-Time Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
If you are looking for the opportunity to shape the direction of the world’s fastest moving open source infrastructure project, Cloudscaling is the place for you. We are looking for high caliber problem solvers who are inspired to leave their mark on the world of cloud computing. We have a dynamic culture focused on putting big ideas into action through the power of teamwork. Come join some of the brightest people in the industry to create the next generation of infrastructure tools empowering the world’s largest clouds.
- As a Cloudscaling Software Engineer you will join an elite team developing the framework and products to provision, deploy and manage large numbers of systems in a commercial OpenStack Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Experience with internet infrastructure (medium/large scale)
- Expertise in UNIX/Linux
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals
- Knowledge of systems architecture for cloud infrastructure
- Experience building distributed systems
- Minimum of 3+ years experience with system administration (tuning, diagnostics, etc.)
- Minimum 2+ years development experience (preferably Python)
- Solid understanding of API design and Object Oriented principles
- Understanding of systems automation technologies a plus (puppet, chef, etc.)
- Good communications skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
- Works well with others
- Hunger to learn new things, and contribute
- Previous experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Understanding of agile development techniques
- Experience with test-driven development a plus
- BS Computer Science or Information Technology or related field OR experience equivalent
How to Apply
Apply here: https://cloudscaling.recruiterbox.com/jobs/5799