Full-Time Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ambitious & Passionate Software Development Engineers – Join us!
At CertusView, every member of our team is driven by a love for technology, a passion for making things work efficiently and effectively, and a desire to put his or her fingerprint on the end product. We value the unique skills that each person brings to our team.
This is a great opportunity to join CertusView’s talented Software Engineering team that thrives on solving real-world problems of today with solutions for the world of tomorrow. We are a technology company that develops solutions from cutting edge digital field systems to state of the art data capture devices and we’re not done! Our customers are constantly growing and we strive to provide technology solutions that allow them to maneuver at a pace that sets them apart.
Meet our team:
Our team of Software Engineers come from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels but, it is our sense of urgency to do what it takes to get the job done that brings us together. We are constantly looking for new ways to use the best technologies to solve our customer’s problems by learning from each other and taking pride in what we do to accomplish our goals as a team.
As a Software Engineer on our team you will be responsible for building multi-tiered cloud-based systems. You will help to implement web-based solutions to internal business units as well as external customers and may interface directly with our end users. You will work with our team of highly collaborative Software Engineers work in an agile environment who also do it all from design, development, testing to product support.
The day to day:
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Write amazing code to solve business problems in innovative ways
- Apply and document technical design principles to architect your code for maintainability and reliability
- Ensure quality products by designing and driving testing efforts in partnership with QA
- Work with our technical support teams to solve complex product support issues; will need to troubleshoot, research, and come up with long-term solutions
- Make recommendations on new tools and technologies to build new software and improve existing software
- Work collaboratively with our internal teams and external partners on design, development, and delivery of our business solutions
What do you need?
Must have skills:
- Full stack-developer that can work on both the front-end and back-end of an application
- Demonstrated experience with event driven architecture – Ability to build loosely coupled software and highly scalable software solutions
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tenant or SAAS (Software as a Service) / cloud-ready applications
- Experience with continuous delivery (automation of all processes throughout the software development lifecycle); e.g. automated builds, automated tests, automated deployments
Our environment is business driven, so you will need the the ability to be flexible and move with change such as changing technologies and changing priorities. You will need to be able to communicate information effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with open source technology: Ruby, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, NodeJS, etc
- Experience with AWS (Amazon Web Services)
What we offer…
- A challenging environment where everyone’s voice is heard
- A culture of continuous learning and growth
- A great team atmosphere
- Complete benefits package (health insurance, vision, dental insurance and more)
Are you ready to be a part of something innovative? Something as practical as it is extraordinary? An opportunity at CertusView is as broad as your ambition.
Check out CertusView at www.CertusView.com, we think you’ll see an amazing opportunity to learn and grow while helping us build the future.
How to Apply
Please send updated resumes to: email@example.com and be sure to include anything that would give us a feel for your work (such as a Github or Stack Overflow account, details about contributions you’ve made to open source projects, or links to things you’ve built)