Full-Time Senior Software Engineer (Core)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sauce Labs is looking for a Senior Core Engineer to join the Core Services development team. Experience with distributed systems, Python, Twisted and work experience within a small team is a plus. Day to day responsibilities will include being responsible for designing, building, and scaling the core software that powers Sauce Labs and launches over 10 million VMs a month. You’ll be joining a team that is active in open source communities and will have the opportunity to travel to conferences if desired.
- Experience with distributed systems and architecture
- Experience writing asynchronous code in Python, Go, Node, or equivalent
- Comfortability with Linux and basic sysadmin skills
- The ability to collaborate successfully with others across disciplines
- A terrific attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Compensation is competitive, including benefits and equity. This position will be in our San Francisco headquarters, located in SOMA. You’ll be provided various amenities including catered lunches 4 days a week, a pet-friendly building, company happy hours, and more.
If this sounds like a good fit and our values resonate with you, please send us a brief introduction, a link to coding samples/github and a resume.
How to Apply
Please apply at: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oXaiYfw7&s=Python_Weekly