Full-Time Senior Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Windsor Circle is a Predictive Lifecycle and Retention Marketing platform. We help retailers grow customer lifetime value and increase customer retention. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for architecting and building the interconnect to many SaaS data stores in the e-commerce marketplace using SOAP and REST based APIs. Responsible for the primary design and frameworks used for transforming, storing, and extracting data from our centralized database hub for marketing purposes. Assist in designing and building the Company’s own RESTful API supporting JSON and XML data exchange for integration with our front end UI. Code reviews, guidance to other engineers.
- Strong software engineering background and team leadership skills
- 10+ years of Python (or C/C++ or Ruby and a desire to learn Python)
- 7+ years of relational database development experience
- Web services experience (RESTful and/or SOAP)
- Familiarity with web frameworks such as Pyramid, Flask, etc.
- Linux/Unix development experience
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Git experience
- Experience developing in the cloud (e.g. Amazon EC2)
How to Apply
Please apply directly at: Senior Software Engineer