Full-Time Senior Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Peloton is looking for a backend engineer to join our tech team. We’re a small, fast-paced, growing team of engineers tackling fun problems at scale and headquartered in Manhattan. We’re powered by an ecosystem of about a dozen RESTful services and plan to surface more than 120,000 hours of video in the next year. The backend/data/operations team helps other teams design and build infrastructure to support existing and new business areas.
If you have the following skills
- experience with a dynamic language like Python, Perl, or Ruby
- experience developing large systems at high-traffic websites
- significant experience and a love for data modeling, relational and otherwise
- deep interest in systems, operations, devops
- knowledge of and a passion for centralized configuration
- Bonus experience with or interest in learning about streaming applications and media servers (e.g., Wowza, Elemental Live)
- Bonus experience configuring and performance testing CDNs
- you can performance test an HTTP server in your sleep
- you enjoy building tools and systems to enable other developers to build great things
- you know about how long it takes to evaluate a mathematical expression, establish a TCP connection
we would like to speak with you!
How to Apply
Send resume and cover to email@example.com