Freelance Senior Software Architect
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Senior Software Architect with a wide responsibility across a large Python codebase to enable future innovation and increase speed through the selection, leverage, and incorporation of technologies into a cutting edge Cloud and NoSQL system.
- At least 10 years experience designing and building large and complex systems.
- Proven skills in Linux and dynamic languages such as Python and Ruby.
- Experience of NoSQL and NoSQL ideas.
- Value code purity, engineering judgment, good design, unit and other automatic testing.
- Value team work.
- Ability to disseminate information clearly in written, verbal, graphical, and program form.
- A very focused and driven work ethic.
- Good understanding of commercial costs and business impacts of change.
About the company
Cmed Technology helps research organizations meet the challenges of 21st century clinical trials. It does this using Timaeus, an eClinical platform purposely-built to respond on-demand to the needs of investigators, data managers and study teams, which provides the freedom to manage any type of data, for any protocol, anywhere.
How to Apply