NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Nebula is seeking a Senior Python Engineer to contribute towards building our groundbreaking cloud infrastructure product based on the OpenStack project. We want a senior, self-directed engineer with strong computer science fundamentals to join our team and help architect, drive, and contribute directly to our core services and components. This position will be working within an agile development team to consistently design and deliver new features and grow our business.
We make extensive use of open source software and encourage our staff to be actively contributing to open source projects in conjunction with our internal only efforts.
You will be responsible for development and integration of key services with existing open source components from OpenStack and related projects. You will take charge of initiatives, implement solid code quickly, set positive development standards by example, and communicate closely with the engineering team.
- 5+ years experience running production web systems in varied deployment environments.
- Excellent team-oriented communication skills.
- 2+ years of Django experience.
- Strong CS fundamentals.
- Experience creating distributed scale-out software architecture.
- Experience creating REST based API’s for external consumption.
- Experience working with cloud providers such as AWS and Rackspace.
- A passion for unit testing and verifiable code.
- Experience working with MongoDB.
- Experience working with Celery and RabbitMQ.
How to Apply
To apply, please visit: http://nebula.com/careers/senior-python-engineer