Full-Time Senior Platform Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re on a mission to help every amateur sports team be more efficient, informed and connected. We created GameChanger, a software platform that changes the way amateur teams collect, manage and share information.
Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats and team management for the coaching staff – plus live game updates, stats and recap stories for families and fans. Millions of coaches, players, parents and fans in more than 100,000 team communities experienced GameChanger in 2014.
- Get into to the nitty-gritty of what it takes to run a NoSQL datastore at scale, using techniques like sharding, replication and automated failover.
- Build a sophisticated asynchronous messaging pipeline using technologies like Redis.
- Take ownership of your code all the way to deployment on AWS.
- Work on the next generation of our private and public HTTP APIs, taking on problems like device sync, conflict detection, OAuth and caching.
- Write the best code of your life using Python, Tornado, Node.js and occasionally some browser-side Coffeescript.
- Write automated unit, functional, and end-to-end tests.
We’re looking for people with great programming fundamentals who are excited about what we do. Experience with any of the following is a plus:
- NoSQL databases, especially MongoDB and Redis
- Familiarity with HTTP and REST API principles
- Asynchronous queue processing topologies
How to Apply
Visit our website to apply.