Full-Time Senior Full Stack Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Founded by former SpaceX engineers, Synthego is building the world’s first fully automated cloud-enabled molecular biology lab. Our vision is to bring automation to genome engineering, enabling scientists to run their own fully-automated laboratory at low cost, performing millions of controlled, repeatable experiments per day without human error.
It’s a handful to read if you haven’t worked in Biotech before but it’s ok! We are looking for someone who is inspired by our mission and could fit in well with our ever changing, inspiring environment and looking for some hard problems to solve.
This position will own numerous projects to help build the tools and systems that enable industrial-scale molecular biology research.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to expand functional and operational capabilities, and maximize development efficiency
- Optimize and contribute new features to our internal and external web technology stack
- Optimize back-end services for performance and scale
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Experience with Django and AngularJS
- Experience with NoSql and RDBMS
- Fluency with Linux
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment
- Fluent with Bash
- Familiarity with Nginx or Apache configuration
- Familiarity with Python micro web frameworks (Tornado or Flask)
- Previous experience in the Biotech domain
- Internationalization experience
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Tax-free medical insurance reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners
- Onsite Machine Shop
How to Apply
This link will take you to our career page to submit your resume: http://www.synthego.com/careers/#op-123488-senior-full-stack-engineer
Feel free to browse our other listed jobs and spread the word. We believe there is the right role for the right person.