Full-Time Senior Cloud Malware Analysis Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Bromium vSentry is the world’s only security solution based on a microvisor. It provides strict isolation of websites, documents and other untrusted content into micro-VMs, preventing malware from escaping even in the presence of zero-day kernel bugs. Bromium’s Live Analysis and Visualisation system (LAVA) provides insights into the micro-VMs to track what malware is doing: this is only possible thanks to the unique track isolation of the microvisor.
It’s now time for LAVA to move into the cloud. With many customers deploying vSentry and LAVA across enterprises, Bromium has access to a unique stream of information about the malware seen across hundreds of thousands of endpoints (even that which can’t be detected by traditional anti-virus and firewall products).
Bromium is recruiting to build a team to invent and deploy analysis tools in the cloud to revolutionise the security world (again).
• Proven experience writing elegant and efficient Python code
• Experience with large-scale databases
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
Desirable but not essential
• Use of Django
• Experience with C# /.Net is a plus
• Perhaps experience with Cloud, Big Data, Splunk, Stix, Taxii and Visualisation
• Experience guiding customer deployments of server products with database backend
• Prior experience with malware analytics not required
Work Schedule: Full Time and permanent
Location(s): Bromium, Cambridge, UK
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please send CV to email@example.com