NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Yelp engineers release new code daily – and often multiple times a day. As an agile shop, we are looking for someone to help us build our release and testing processes. You will ensure that product and infrastructure releases are carefully released in an efficient and streamlined manner from development to stage to production.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management
- Own and manage the daily push process
- Manage our source control system (Git) and development environments
- Focus on team scale and efficiency
- Excellent typing ability in the presence of flying nerf darts
- Previous experience in release engineering and/or configuration management
- Mad Unix skills
- Experience with Ruby or Python scripting
- Strong familiarity with distributed version control – Git preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Direct experience with Buildbot, Selenium, IP Networking, Git, Puppet
How to Apply
Click here to apply