Full-Time Python Developers
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title – Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer
CISCO SRTG (Security and Routing Technology Group) seeks a bright, motivated Software Engineer to join a highly driven and talented team involved in development of security solutions for branch routers and cloud deployments. As enterprises migrate to cloud based services, security solutions have to be tailored to meet the security challenges of this environment. The next generation routing platforms that embedding security in the network, also demand security solutions that are intelligent and highly reactive. If security and cloud excites you, reach out to us.
Seeking highly passionate and self-driven young individuals to work on cutting edge technologies and platforms
Work on development of Cisco Cloud Connector platform.
Network Focused Web applications
Required Skill set
• 5+ to 10 years of development experience with one or more programming languages(C/C++/Java).
• Expert python programming skills with 3+ years with python
• Hands-on experience in building high-performance and scalable python based web applications
• Developed REST APIs, Web Services using one or more Python frameworks and cloud experience is a huge plus.
• Familiarity with python web frameworks like Django, Tornado, Web2Py, Google AppEngine etc
• Working knowledge of asynchronous frameworks like twisted, gevent/eventlet, coroutines will be an advantage
• Good understanding of networking concepts and L7 protocols like HTTP is a plus
• Linux system level knowledge (system calls, pthreads, mutexes, shared memory, non-blocking IO etc) would be well appreciated
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly.
• Quick to learn new technologies.
Education & Experience
• BSEEE/CS or MSEE/CS
How to Apply
If Interested, please send your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and I shall connect with you.