NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a BIG data analysis and infrastructure automation opportunity. As part of the core technology development team, you will be working on the real-time data engine of AdMarketplace.com.
● BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
● Fluency in Python, Ruby, or another similar computer language.
● Interest in both traditional and NoSQL database technologies. Can articulate when to use each language.
● Experience developing, maintaining, and operating software to acquire data from structured and unstructured sources.
● Experience building APIs for internal and external consumption.
● Experience building and selecting tools to automate, scale, and streamline data operations.
● Experience aggregating, merging, mapping, cleaning, and curating data.
● Loves data, lots of it.
Nice to have:
● MS in Computer Science or related discipline.
AdMarketplace is a rapidly-growing technology and data company that is building a leading Pay Per Click advertising marketplace utilizing a world-class, performance-optimized platform and cutting edge technologies on a massive scale. At a time where revenues have doubled over the past year, this is a hot, profitable company with a positive, entrepreneurial environment requiring highly skilled professionals to help us achieve our full potential.
Currently, we need multiple technologists to continue developing our advanced targeting technology to best optimize 1.5 billion daily ad queries using sophisticated algorithms in a distributed, multi-server, multi-datacenter system in milliseconds.
AdMarketplace is located in Midtown Manhattan and offers a competitive salary, benefits, attractive stock option packages and relocation packages given the right circumstances.
*** Please Note – AdMarketplace is a top-tier shop in a highly competitive industry. No job-hoppers, mass resume submitters or recruiters, please. We are only interested in strong candidates with a solid work history and strong references (which will be checked).
How to Apply
Click here to apply for this job