Full-Time Python Developer, Software Tools and Automation — San Francisco, CA
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are hiring talented software engineers with a strong desire to develop efficient software systems and automation tools for Jawbone software products. Key indicators of an ideal candidate is one who can adapt and work with multiple technologies at multiple levels in a complex software environment.
- Development, unit testing, implementation, and production application support
- Following development standards and promoting best practices
- Develop processes, frameworks, and tools for a variety of contexts (e.g., data warehousing, content administration, 3rd party integration)
- Gathering functional requirements to generate technical design specifications
- Back-end: Python
- DB: MySQL, Mongodb
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years building and shipping software in multiple contexts
- The desire and ability to write well-structured, maintainable code in multiple languages
- High intellect and ability to solve challenging software problems in new domains with many complex components
- Ability to work on multiple overlapping projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Motivated by continuous learning and development, dedicated to delivering exceptional solutions
Jawbone offers competitive compensation, an excellent benefits program, a fully stocked kitchen, and free food Wednesdays and Fridays.
For more than a decade, Jawbone® has created products and services for the mobile lifestyle unparalleled in their innovation, ease-of-use and sophistication of design. The Company is the creator of an award-winning, best-selling line of intelligent Bluetooth headsets (Jawbone ERA & ICON), the inventor of NoiseAssassin® technology, the world’s first and only military-grade noise-eliminating technology, of JAMBOX, the first intelligent wireless speaker and speakerphone, as well as THOUGHTS, a free mobile service that allows users to utilize their voice in a new way. A 2010 IDSA Design of the Decade winner, Jawbone is committed to delivering innovative products that improve the mobile lifestyle through ever-changing software and wearability. Jawbone is privately-held and headquartered in San Francisco.
How to Apply
Click link to apply now: http://jawbone.com/careers#job_Eng_0