Full-Time Python Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Oxygen Cloud is an Enterprise Cloud! What does it mean? It means companies are all moving to the cloud, but not just any cloud, one that gives their users simple data access AND giving IT powerful user data management. The technology behind Oxygen Cloud is very advanced and this is why CIOs and CTOs love our product!
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer that understands the future of cloud and can create products that technologists can’t wait to get their hands on. You will be developing everything from the back-end API to front-end UI implementations. You will be working with like-minded engineers who are always learning and exploring new and better things. You will have a personal stake and pride in what you build, sharing your ideas to build a great team and company.
What You’ll Need:
- BS Degree in CS or related fields
- Clear understanding of software design
- Strong knowledge of Python and latest open source Python libraries
- Experience with SQL databases or NoSQL frameworks
- Proven ability to build a reliable and scalable backend
- Strong analytical background, good communication skills, passion for technology, and collaborative nature
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Google App Engine, Heroku, Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Chef, or other cloud technologies
- Prior start-up experience
Why Should You Join?
We love what we’re building and we love the people that we work with. We have lots of fun, but that doesn’t define who we are; our passion, our collaboration, and respect for one another makes Oxygen a great home away from home.
How to Apply
Ready to become an Oxygeneer?
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please tell us what makes you great for the team and great for Oxygen!