Full-Time Python Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re looking for a developer to join our small but growing team in Chicago (no remote applications, please). We make a monitoring product that our customers love and are looking for another dev to help take it further.
You’ll be responsible for:
1. Ongoing design and development of our existing set of frontend and backend applications, ranging from bug-fixes and new feature additions up to architecting and designing entirely new systems.
2. Working with our product management team to develop and evaluate new ideas that can further extend the capabilities of our monitoring service.
3. While this is definitely a hands-on development role, it also involves coordination of development work among junior development staff, including breaking down projects into individual tasks, code reviews and testing.
4. Collaborating with our operations team on testing and release preparation to get code into production. We work in an agile development model, with production releases roughly every two weeks, which requires close coordination among all of our teams.
5. Exploration of new technologies to evaluate how well they would fit into our existing environment.
How to Apply
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and and short intro about yourself. Social presence links are also appreciated – GitHub/Lab, HackerNews, Twitter, etc.