NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Fancy Hands is a personal assistant service. It’s like a task list program that acutally does the tasks for you. We’re looking for Python developers who are willing to do everything from standard application development to natural language processing to artificial intelligence and everything in between.
- Implement major new features and feature improvements (and bug fixes)
- Oversee the growth of the site and the development team
- Push code
A big plus if you have…
- experience using Google App Engine
- hadoop experience (or similar map/reduce stack)
- designed APIs
- git and github experience
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years using Python in a real setting
- Lots of experience with NoSQL and memcache
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work well on your own
- Experience using 3rd party APIs
- Live in or around New York City and can make it into the office in Manhattan
About Fancy Hands, Inc
Fancy Hands is a personal assistant service. We’re growing fast, have tons of happy users, and lots of good press. We’ve got competitive salary, equity, benefits, you can pick your own computers and all that.
Plus, we’re just getting started, so you can help define the culture. What do you want next: in house keg? group yoga? mandatory bacon appreciation sessions?
How to Apply
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your resume and whatever else you think makes sense (portfolio, github account, twitter handle, etc).