NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About the position: (open remotely, San Francisco, Portland, New York, Portland, OR, IL, Canada)
You will share the responsibility of keeping data-intensive, high-volume, real-time service possible by maintaining and monitoring our infrastructure running around the clock. This role will contribute in bringing optimal solutions in maintaining a scalable infrastructure, which supports new services and users.
- Contribute to the development of new standards for our environment.
- Manage configuration changes for the deployed systems.
- Perform periodic on-call duty as part of a team maintaining the availability and performance of the platform and the various services and systems that the core interfaces depend on.
- You have experience with public and private cloud architectures.
- You have a background in architecting and scaling production infrastructure.
- Proficient with load balancing, storage, and clustering technologies.
- Understand core operational processes – incident and problem management, configuration and change management, working with SLAs.
- You are energetic, self-motivated and result-driven engineer who will help us leverage our infrastructure.
Bonus: experience with Docker containers, used advanced HA and scalability techniques and tools relating to data sharding, load balancing, autoscaling, caching. You can diagnose and tune poorly performing SQL. Handled infrastructure with code because automation lets you focus on the more difficult and rewarding problems. Love dogs!
How to Apply
Please contact Beethoven Sabar at email@example.com OR apply at http://www.saymedia.com/jobs?jvi=oYcGZfwz,Job