Full-Time Manufacturing Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Enphase Energy is seeking top tier talent to join our leading-edge startup company that designs, markets and innovates new products for the renewable energy space. Our breakthrough Enphase Microinverter System makes solar power systems more productive, more reliable, and smarter. You will have a chance to be part of an accomplished and enthusiastic technical cross-functional organization.
We hire creative, high performing people with a passion for high achievement. Enphase Energy provides employees the opportunity to do their best work in a stimulating, dynamic, challenging and fun environment. Be a part of the industry leader that is pioneering improvements in the way Solar Energy is delivered to homes and businesses.
Enphase Energy is located in beautiful Petaluma, CA. Centrally located 32 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County Wine Country, Petaluma is the ideal base for exploring wineries, the redwoods, the dramatic Pacific coast, Point Reyes National Seashore and the entire Bay Area.
We are currently seeking a skilled engineer to develop software for high volume manufacturing.
- Read industry standards (UL1741, IEEE 1547, and various others) and interpret test requirements.
- Attend Engineering Design Review meetings.
- Develop database-backed software for high-volume manufacturing.
- Develop automation software for high-volume manufacturing.
- Perform data analysis on data gathered in manufacturing.
- Interact with a foreign Manufacturing Team.
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics.
- 4+ years experience in developing software for high-volume manufacturing.
- Strong mathematical and statistical analysis skills
- Python/Django experience highly desirable.
- MySQL experience required.
- International travel required.
- Self-motivated and ability to carry a project independently to completion.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com