Full-Time Management Server Frontend Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be designing and developing a management server that customers deploy to manage Bromium software installations on clients. It needs to aggregate configuration and management information and provides near real-time attack information to the IT admins, allowing them to see what attacks Bromium is defending them from as they happen. You need to utilize modern robust web technologies fused with enterprise friendly deployment and management techniques. Your job will be to help continue to build and enhance this key piece of frontline infrastructure, ensuring the data about their Bromium deployments are always at their fingertips.
• Design and implement features provided to customers of the management server, allowing them to manage and analyze all their Bromium client installations
• Ensure that the management server can scale to hundreds of thousands of clients
• Implement a beautiful management and reporting UI that remains responsive at all times
• Be comfortable in working in a fast paced environment that iterat¬¬es and evolves rapidly
• Experience building websites that scaled beyond just a single node
• The ability to apply testing tools such as Selenium to ensure the UI never regresses
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Experience working with SVG libraries, D3 etc.
• Experience in UI design
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location(s): Cupertino, CA & Cambridge, UK