Full-Time Management Server Backend Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be designing, engineering and supporting a highly scalable and extensible data management system deployed by customers to manage Bromium software installations on clients. The system aggregates configuration and management information allowing them to view and analyse any attacks isolated by the Bromium software.
• Ensure that the management server can scale to hundreds of thousands of clients
• Design the backend architecture and database that scales and responds quickly
• Developing and enhancing schemas for effective storage and updates of information from Bromium installations
• Advise customers on the provisioning of their management server
• Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment that iterates and evolves rapidly
• Extensive experience working with Python and Django
• Experience using Microsoft technology (Windows, IIS, SQL Server) in a production environment
• The ability to debug and optimize complex queries
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Familiarity with event data collection such SIEM, log management, etc.
• Experience guiding customer deployments of server products with database backend
How to Apply
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location(s): Cambridge, UK
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org