Full-Time Management Server Backend Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You will be designing and developing a management server that customers deploy to manage Bromium software installations on clients. It needs to aggregate configuration and management information and provides near real-time attack information to the IT admins, allowing them to see what attacks Bromium is defending them as they happen. You need to design a system that manages and processes a lot of data – data that needs to be stored safely, and can be retrieved quickly if the IT admin needs to access it.
• Ensure that the management server can scale to hundreds of thousands of clients
• Design the backend architecture and database that scales and responds quickly
• Developing and enhancing schemas for effective storage and updates of information from Bromium installations
• Advise customers on the provisioning of their management server
• Be comfortable in working in a fast paced environment that iterat¬¬es and evolves rapidly
• 3+ years of experience working with either Oracle or SQL Server in a production environment
• Experience with query debugging and optimization
• Familiarity with Django and Python
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent required
• Familiarity with event data collection such SIEM, log management, etc.
• Experience guiding customer deployments of server products with database backend
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location(s): Cupertino, CA & Cambridge, UK