Full-Time Lead Full Stack Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re on a mission to help every amateur sports team be more efficient, informed and connected. Our mobile app and website provide scorekeeping, stats and team management tools for the coaching staff – plus live game updates, stats and recap stories for families and fans. Millions of coaches, players, parents and fans in more than 100,000 team communities experienced GameChanger in 2014.
About the position:
As a Lead Full Stack Engineer, you’ll lead a team that’s building features for our customers. Your team’s work will span multiple platforms: the browser, the server, and iOS. This is a highly visible position that reports to the VP of Engineering. You’ll tackle broad, ambiguous problems in collaboration with a dynamic, fast-growing team.
- Lead and mentor a team of energetic, motivated developers.
- Ship small, high-quality features all the time.
- Negotiate scope and delivery time with key stakeholders including the Chief Product Officer, designers, testers, and other engineers.
- Build engaging end-to-end experiences using a variety of technologies, including Python, CoffeeScript, Objective-C, Swift, Scheme, and MongoDB.
- Engage with developers outside GameChanger by writing open-source software and attending conferences.
- Promote responsible engineering practices, including automated testing.
- Work in a great environment with great tools, including a Docker-based continuous delivery pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field.
- 5 years software development experience.
- Experience managing software projects.
- Experience leading others, with or without formal authority.
How to Apply
Visit our website to apply.