Full-Time Junior Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking to hire Junior Web Developer proficient in Python to join our software development team.
Specific Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to)
· Work directly with our existing team of web developers to obtain a firm understanding of the structure of the database and the code base (current state).
· Work with the team to identify new features.
· Learn Cucumber (Behavior Driven Development). Convert user stories into code and set up automated tests for new features.
· Assist in the maintenance of Atlatl’s automated test sets (unit, regression and acceptance)
· Work closely with Atlatl’s QA resources and product owners to fix software discrepancies (bugs).
· Support the DART development team when integration between the Product Configuration Module and the CLOUD based solution is required.
· Support teams working on future products when integration between the future product and the CLOUD Based solution is required.
· Excellent communication and collaborative skills.
· Passion for product quality and attention to detail.
· Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules.
· Proven problem solving skills, and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Be Proficient in Python
· Knowledge of HTML/CSS a PLUS
· Have a strong desire and ability to learn new languages. Individual will need to become familiar with the following:
Django / Django Forms
· 2-3 years of programming experience (ideally working with enterprise software)
How to Apply
Send resume to : Humanresources@atlatlsoftware.com