29 Apr 2015
Full-Time Fullstack Software Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Seeking Experienced Fullstack Software Engineer
We are seeking a strong and passionate Python/Django full-stack developer who will lead the charge in building out a sports coaching platform that leverages video based programs, tracking and engagement to drive competency in field sports. You will fork an existing django-based platform and convert/improve it to fit the new target audience and user scenarios. You will have complete control over any architectural and implementation decisions going forward. This is an on-site, full-time position.
- Experienced with the Python language and the Django web framework.
- Familiar with AWS, specifically S3, EC2, ELB, SES, possibly RDS.
- Familiar with Git
- Basic knowledge of SQL, some experience working with MySQL or Postgres preferred.
- At least 2 year of full stack development experience using Python/Django.
- Additional experience in other languages/framework is always a bonus.
- CS or related degree is NOT required. But you do need to demonstrate good understanding of basic programming concepts.
- A portfolio of past/current projects (for work or personal) is another huge bonus.
Constellation Sports is a web and mobile-based skill building platform that allows coaches to create player-specific, video based training programs. Constellation creates professionally produced high-definition videos which are assigned to players from categories including: skills and drills, inspirational messages from professional sports stars, teachable moments from games and injury prevention modules created by top sports medicine professionals. The platform will be highly customizable per organization with white label branding, messaging, compliance tracking, sensor integration and a sports gear store.
Top teams, leagues and coaches are joining as launch partners to ensure the highest standards of content and functionality to benefit everyone.
How to Apply
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to us.