Full-Time Fullstack Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Join an exciting early stage startup for a chance to define and build the SaaS product from the ground up. You’ll have opportunity to drive technical definitions, architectural choices and cloud deployments. We aren’t looking for years of experience but rather for passion, intelligence, ability to get things done, and high integrity. If you like challenges and have a passion for making great impact on businesses, we invite you to check the description below and get in touch with us.
· Build the platform architecture based on product requirements and user experience designs.
· Be hands-on down to the code level with mobile and web app development, core software stack and systems operations.
· Set technology direction, design and deliver technical specifications for new and existing platform components.
· Interact daily with local and remote development teams using Agile process and provide thought leadership.
· Apply innovative techniques for machine learning and text analytics on large data sets.
· Keen interest in latest technologies and tools to find optimal approaches and techniques to support the continuously expanding and evolving needs of the platform.
· Experience working in DevOps environments.
· Understanding of security standards and concepts.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Atiim Inc.
Atiim (pr: A-Team) is a team success platform for companies that want to have data-driven insights, improved productivity & business execution, and a positive culture, all which will lead to markedly better results. It is a SaaS product that is at the intersection of sales & marketing with HR tech – we’re in stealth mode, and we are funded by top-tier VCs and angels. Our CEO is a veteran entrepreneur who was on executive teams at several “unicorns” – companies that went from $0 seed stage to over $100 Million in sales in a short time span.
How to Apply
Please send your resume at ‘email@example.com’