Full-Time Full-stack developer with a strong testing background
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Beauhurst is looking for a full-stack developer with a strong testing background to join our fast-growing team in London. We’re a full-stack Python company composed of front/back end developers and data scientists and are looking for someone to help unify our various deployment and testing setups.
You will be responsible for …
- helping us shape our testing strategy across multiple projects
- working on new features on our Django website
- designing automation processes to facilitate the developments of applications
You should know …
- Python and preferably have experience with Django or Python based web framework
- pytest, unittest or a Python testing framework
We also like …
- Linux (you should be very comfortable on the command line)
- Backbone.js, underscore.js
- Nix package manager (bonus points for this)
- people who are self motivated and strive to drive quality into (y)our code
- attention to detail
What we can offer …
- chance to play a crucial role in the designing of our future testing environment
- opportunity to help shape the technological fate of an exciting, fast-growing company
- attend relevant conferences (eg. PyCon UK, DjangoCon, PyData)
- relaxed start-up atmosphere with flat structure
- regular evenings out, we’re a very sociable bunch
Beauhurst is the UK’s leading provider of deep data on fast-growth companies, which means we know more or less everything you can know about the most exciting companies in the UK. At our heart we’re a data company, but data in raw form isn’t useful to our hundreds of paying clients. They use our web platform because it provides them with answers to questions and actionable insights. The challenge faced by our development team is building a product that takes our data and delivers these for them.
How to Apply
Please send us your CV via this link and be sure to include a short cover letter.
Please use these to demonstrate to us both your experience and your suitability for the role. Links to websites you’ve worked on, examples of projects you’ve contributed to, details of your GitHub/Bitbucket profile would all be positive additional to your application. Note that applicants that submit generic covering letters will be automatically rejected.
Start date is ASAP. You must currently be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Note for agencies: We’ll only be accepting applications directly from candidates at this time.