Full-Time Full Stack Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Canopy is about solving problems with massive market potential, while making a positive impact. Underlying all of our work, we focus on building technology that promotes positive change, improves lives, and empowers underserved communities.
We’re seeking a Full Stack Developer with solid Python and/or Rails experience to join our small, tight-knit team as we build the next generation of tools that help healthcare providers communicate across language barriers and elevate the quality of care for non-English speaking patients.
- Make an impact! Help disrupt an antiquated (yet critical) pocket of healthcare and improve the health of millions
- Sharp, motivated co-workers and a fun office environment
- Canopy has won $4M in funding through multiple innovation awards from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Pilot Health Tech NYC
- Our products are used across 30+ medical schools and hundreds of hospitals and clinics
What we offer:
- High-energy startup environment
- The freedom and trust to take ownership of your work and influence where we’re heading
- Competitive benefits and 401k matching
- Generous vacation and personal time
- Free snacks, coffee, tea, & beer
- Gym reimbursement
How to Apply
If you’re interested in joining a sharp, motivated team as the 4th developer and 8th employee — send your info to firstname.lastname@example.org