Full-Time Django Web Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Phobio is looking for a seasoned, full-stack developer to join our engineering team. As a Software Developer at Phobio, you’ll be working with a small passionate team to design, develop and implement new products and services. The products you help dream up will have a direct impact on our customers and our business as a whole. Phobio favors simple, thoughtful solutions that solve our customers’ problems.
- Collaborate with other departments to translate customer feedback into thoughtful, well-considered solutions.
- Work directly with a small team to design and build new products and services.
- Improve and maintain features of existing products.
- Judge development effort and providing estimates.
Experience and Skills Needed
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure.
- Strong development experience in Python & Django
- Experience with *BOTH* front-end & back-end development
- Able to work in a *nix-based production environment
- Experience writing SQL queries and AngularJS development are a plus
- Preferred: Contributions to Open-Source projects
- Possess superior teamwork and communication skills
- Proactive self-starter who works well independently as well as part of a team
- Must be creative, pragmatic, knowledgeable and well rounded individual
- An almost perfectionist attention to detail is a must.
- Able to travel as needed.
- Candidates applying as a remote engineer *MUST* have verifiable team-based remote development experience to be considered
What we offer
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Remote work environment
- Dynamic and dedicated team
- Most of all smart and driven team members that love to collaborate, seek feedback, and improve
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting to you send over a short introduction and *PDF* or link to your resume to Phobio Engineering Careers