Freelance Django Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Freelance developer required to work on fun web projects.
You’ll be working at our office in Victoria, London, developing web tools and apps for huge audiences. Our clients currently and previously include Google, YouTube, PayPal, FHM, Nickelodeon, agencies and content websites.
This role will see you working as part of a small team. The workload will sometimes be hectic, but the atmosphere is cheerful and proactive.
This is a full-time freelance role starting ASAP.
- Django & Python
- Version control
Big pluses for experience with:
- Google App Engine
- Development & consumption of HTTP APIs
- Localising web apps
- Open source projects
- Google Apps & APIs
- Linux administration
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3 etc)
Pay & benefits:
- Competitive daily rate
- Free lunch (and breakfast & dinner at some clients)
How to Apply
Send your application towith
- A cover letter
- Your CV, including references
- Details of your availability
- Any sample URLs that show off your code and prove you’ll be able to hit the ground running