Full-Time DevOps Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Counsyl is a medical genomics startup founded by social entrepreneurs and philanthropists with the belief that every child deserves a chance in life.
We’ve invented the Universal Genetic Test, a breakthrough diagnostic intended for parents planning to start a family.
The test won the Wall Street Journal Innovation Award for Medicine, was named one of Scientific American’s “Top 10 World Changing Ideas”, and was featured in the New York Times. It is now offered at hundreds of medical centers and covered by insurance, all within the first year after launch.
Our team is stocked with engineers from Stanford/Harvard/Google, we’re very well funded, and we’re growing at a blistering pace.
We’re also hiring.
- You have experience deploying production websites (e.g. Django/nginx/Postgres/Ubuntu or similar)
- You use Chef, Puppet, Fabric, or the like to dial up configurable systems
- You version config files in git and are comfortable with Python or Ruby
- Ideally, you’ve had some exposure to Amazon Web Services or a similar cloud environment
- You have a strong understanding of networking and security (DNS, LDAP, VPN, etc.)
What you’ll do
- Manage deployments, AMIs, and configuration across our codebase
- Work closely with engineers at all layers of the stack, from raw genomic data analysis to integrating with all manner of insurance gateways
- Write and maintain code to automate everything
- Apply superior technology to quite literally save lives
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Excellent health insurance
- Two catered meals every day plus a fully stocked fridge
- Gym access to work it off
- MacBook Pro, 30″ monitor, iPad, and all the toys you need
How to Apply
Click here to apply