Full-Time Data Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Namely is an agile startup dedicated to building an end-to-end Human Capital Management platform for businesses of all sizes – some of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies from many industries use Namely for HR Management. Our users are varied (HR administrators, managers, and average employees), and our clients each have their own culture and policies.
As a data analyst, you will:
- Perform extraction of data sets from multiple platforms and perform hygiene and quality control steps. Data sources include: flat files, SQL databases, and external sources
- Perform ad hoc report processing based on client/management requests
- Build custom utilities for automated processes
- Experience with data processing tools, such as Python, R, Stata, or VBA.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in at least one high-order programming language, such as Python, Ruby, C#, Java or Go.
- Creating custom scripts for Linux / Unix
- Experience working with and creating Excel macros
- Experience with Google Spreadsheets
- Experience working with ipython notebook and pandas
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, client focused and startup environment
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Professional Development stipend
- Unlimited paid time-off
- A brand new office in the Financial District
- Competitive Compensation
How to Apply