NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
You are an awesome developer who “gets sh*t done” and gets it done well. You’ll have responsibility for everything from specifying and coding (we’ll spring for Red Bulls if it helps), through to testing and deployment. And of course, bug fixes (not that there are ever bugs, right?!?).
You need to be a confident and awesome Python Developer who wants to get in on the ground-floor of an innovative, fast-growing tech startup.
You will work in our London office. Some of our tech team are remote, meaning you will need to be able to work independently. You will need a have wide range of experience, and a desire to constantly learn new skills.
Phrasee is a SaaS (software-as-a-service) startup based in London. We have received seed investment and are growing… FAST. We work with big brands like the House of Fraser, Virgin Holidays and Euromoney, and our growth plans are fast, aggressive and global.
Our unique tech uses artificial intelligence to create marketing language that increases response rates. We use technologies like natural language processing and machine learning to automatically create marketing language that out-performs humans. No lie! There’s nothing else like our product on the market. It’s awesome.
Phrasee’s office is currently two minutes from Putney overground station, and 5 minutes from East Putney tube. And 30 seconds away from SW London’s best burrito.
We’re a small team, but that doesn’t stop us punching above our weight. We’ve got an in-house UI expert, computational linguists, and awesome developers and data scientists. Our tech team is led by our Chief Scientist Neil Yager, who has a PhD in computer science. So you’ll be joining one of the brightest, most innovative companies in London.
What we’re after is simple: someone who is awesome. We’ve got loads of cool tech already built, and are extending it… quickly!
- Minimum 5 years commercial Python experience
- A Python web framework (Flask, Django, web2py, etc.)
- Knowledge of testing (automation, unit testing)
- JSON-based RESTful web services
- Articulate communicator, fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Linux server administration
- Machine learning
- The scientific ecosystem: numpy, scipy, scikit-learn, pandas, etc
- Natural Language Processing (NLTK, spaCy, word2vec)
- Integration via API with 3rd party platforms
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Training budget & conference passes where applicable
- Plus performance bonuses and tax-efficient share options
- The best custom-made birthday card ever in the world, ever, no lie!
- A free Tastecard and gold membership to Perkbox
- An incredible journey aboard one of London’s hot new startups – and all of the excitement that comes along with it!
- And if you’re super nice, we’ll even spring for beer/wine on Fridays
How to Apply
Simple – just head to our Careers page and apply. Awesome!
Oh yeah, here’s the link: https://phrasee.co/careers/