Full-Time Application Reliability Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We’re looking for someone to join our fully-remote Engineering and DevOps team at Zapier in the role of Application Reliability Engineer.
Zapier is a startup, so you’ll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. Here are some things you’ll get a taste of:
- Be an important member of our Engineering and DevOps team, working to scale our fast growing and unique system
- Write application code to support new features
- Build tooling to increase visibility into our running production systems, measure performance continuously, and act upon changes
- Automate disaster recovery efforts, including introducing random “chaos” into the system to test and improve overall resiliency to failures
- Tune the engine that supports hundreds of thousands of users every day
- Give back to the community via open source and blog posts
- Help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible
How to Apply
Head on over and read through our full job description at https://zapier.com/jobs/application-reliability-engineer-spring-2016
If you feel like you’d be an awesome candidate for this position, or you know somebody who might be, follow the steps to apply at the bottom of the post.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!